Structural Masonry Design Webinar Announced
The Northwest Concrete Masonry Association is sponsoring a three-part webinar series on reinforced masonry design. It will focus on the requirements of the 2015 IBC and 2013 TMS 402/ACI 530 codes. Both working stress and strength design of reinforced concrete masonry will be covered.
Learn how to use and interpret the building code through masonry building element design examples. Participants can earn continuing education credit.
This is a practical design webinar for practicing engineers.
Webinar dates and topics include:
- November 29: Masonry Materials, Code Overview, Beam Design, Anchor Bolts
- December 4: Column Design, In-Plane Walls, Masonry Veneer
- December 6: Out-of-Plane Walls, Quality Assurance, Constructability, Limit Design
Each session will run from 4:00-6:30 p.m. Pacific Time.
- Steve Hawk, P.E., S.E. Coffman Engineers, Hood River, OR - November 29th
- Ed Huston, P.E., S.E. Smith and Huston Consulting Engineers, Seattle, WA - December 4th
- John Hochwalt, P.E., S.E. KPFF Consulting Engineers, Seattle, WA - December 6th
- Tom Young, P.E. (AZ, CO) Northwest Concrete Masonry Association, Mill Creek, WA - All Dates
Register at www.nwcma.org
Questions? Please call 425.697.5298. Click Here For Flyer